1. Since this is a fundraising event, we can't pay
anyone for playing. But we do hope to have a couple hundred people in the audience,
and musicians may sell their own CDs (if they have them), so it's still worth your time to join us.
2. Submissions must be received by July 31st
to be considered in the first round of selection. This does not mean that you
still can't get in after July 31 - if we still have open slots after that date, we'll accept late submissions. But have your demo in by July 31 to ensure that you get considered in the first round.
3. Submissions will be judged on overall musical quality,
variety (relative to the other acts), poise, and style.
4. We're looking for groups that can fill at least
a ½ hour time slot (slots may be longer depending on how many acts we get). If
you don't feel that your group has enough material for that amount of time, please withhold your submission.
5. Please keep in mind that this is a Christian music
festival. That doesn't mean that every song has to talk about Jesus, but we do
expect that the content of the music will be morally and spiritually appropriate for a Christian family event.